Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Worrying Doesn't Solve Anything!

Worrying Doesn't Solve Anything!

Hello lovelies! We've all heard that worrying is bad for our HEALTH (and causes wrinkles for that matter,) and there's even a wise saying that worry has never yet helped solve a problem. This is so true! Worry is bad for the health, never helps solve our problems, and are a definite hindrance to their solution.

Have you ever said to yourself; "I'll sleep over it,"when faced with a tough problem to solve? By dismissing it from your conscious mind and submitting it to your subconscious mind (which has a much better chance to work while we're asleep than while we're awake,) you're actually practicing AUTO-SUGGESTION in a most beneficent way!

Unless we
learn to SUBMIT our problems and troubles to our subconscious selves, in other words, to 'sleep over them,' worrying will only affect your health! And submission actually brings us sleep :-)

The best part of this habit of sleeping over something, or sleeping
OFF your problem, is that such a submissive attitude of mind almost never fails to bring sleep, even to the habitual sufferer from insomnia. And, after sleeping, smile.... better still, laugh (you can!)

For your problem has ceased to be your problem.... and that rather mar
velous 'other self' is about to solve it (or has already solved it,) and more likely, will soon almost effortlessly make it vanish into thin air.

It's like our conscious minds are always imagining that behind the door there's lurking all sorts of un-guessed dreads and dangers - but throw aside the door, and behold, in reality, there's not much behind the door at all - but emptiness and light :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Melina!

    I'm just posting this here because I don't know where else to do it. :) And also because I think that you're sure to read it here.

    I have a really strange skin problem and I don't know what to do about it, I've tried looking all over the internet but I just can't find solutions. Maybe you know what to do?

    My skin is pretty oily everywhere on my face and I get pimples every now and then, especially whiteheads. I don't have severe acne breakouts, but I still get them regularly.
    My pores are also very visible and my skin isn't even. It really doesn't look pretty, especially since my skin is pale (I don't want to get a tan, since I love my pale skin, it makes me stand out.)

    On the other hand, my skin is very flaky, especially on my nose and forehead. Yet I
    also get pimples on my nose and forehead, and of course it's also oily there. The flakes can't come from using the wrong products, because I'm not using any cleansing products (Due to not being able to figure out what to do about my skin).

    It doesn't matter what I try to do about the flakes - scrubbing, moisturizing; it just doesn't make it go away. It gets even worse when I try to use (any) foundation, then my skin gets flakes everywhere, including the oiliest places (cheeks & chin).

    I'm really annoyed about all this because I want my skin to look healthy, glowing and smooth. Not to mention that I want to be able to use foundation. However, I can't seem to find a solution to this, as my skin seems to be both oily and dry at the same time in the same places.

    I was hoping you would be willing to give me some advice on this, and any product recommendations or homemade recipes. I often don't know what to choose when you put beauty recipes on your 'The Art of Being Feminine' blog, because I don't know what to do about my skin and what to use.

    The reason I'm asking you is because I noticed that Apple Cider Vinegar worked wonders for my hair, and you brought me to use it. Thanks for that!

    Thanks so much if you would be willing to help me with this.

    Love, Sylvana.

    ReplyDelete