I. Avoid excesses in everything; eating, drinking, working, exercising and playing.
2. Avoid extreme combinations in food; starches and acids, starches and sweets.
3. Thoroughly masticate your food, especially meat and starchy foods.
4. Eat only when hungry.
5. Several ounces to a pound of solid food is sufficient for anyone.
6. Breathe plenty of fresh air.
7. Enjoy sunshine directly on your body for at least 10 minutes a day.
8. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green vegetables each day.
9. Keep your body clear and clean with regular detoxing.
10. Be kind to your kidneys and colon by drinking 2 liters of water a day, as well as exercising until you perspire. This is so that the toxins (poisons) can escape through the eliminating channels of the body's surface (pores) of the skin.
11. Sleep (regardless of the number of hours,) until you're fully rested.
12. Keep your activity as optimistic as possible. Moreover, cultivate positive and inspirational thoughts, as well as visualization to build new body cells.