Your body needs adequate PROTEIN daily for peak physical performance and healthy weight management. Unfortunately, many dietary protein sources, including meat, cheese and nuts, are also high in unwanted fat and calories.
However, Herbalife's Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder, a proprietary blend of whey and soy protein, is a convenient way to increase your protein consumption. This protein powder also helps you maintain your ENERGY LEVEL level between meals and helps you to maintain lean muscle mass.
For most of your fruit servings, choose a variety of fruits in various forms, such as;
Milk, Cheese and Yogurt
• Choose low-fat or fat-free milk, cheese and yogurt.
• If you have lactose intolerance, you can still get calcium from reduced-lactose milk, other milk products, and non-dairy sources of calcium. Many women with lactose intolerance can eat small amounts of milk, cheese, yogurt and other milk products without discomfort. Or you can take the enzyme lactase in the form of pills or liquid drops before you eat dairy products.
• If you can't or don't consume milk, cheese or yogurt, choose other sources of calcium, such as calcium-fortified soy drinks, calcium-fortified tofu, collard greens, sesame seeds, or fortified ready-to-eat cereals.
Meat, Beans and Foods High in Protein
• Choose low-fat or lean meats and poultry, such as chicken without the skin, or top round steak (a lean cut of beef.)
• Vary your protein choices. Try fish, beans, peas, nuts and seeds. For example, try making a main dish without meat for dinner, such as rice or pasta with beans, at least once a week.